Assistant HR Advisor
Frazer John Recruitment is working alongside one of our longstanding clients based in Manchester City Centre to expand its team and take on an experience HR Assistant on a permanent basis.
The responsibilities include:
- Act as a first point of contact for HR related queries, providing advice and guidance and escalating issues to the HR manager where appropriate.
- Support with absence management through production of weekly and monthly reporting, liaising with managers to ensure absence is managed in line with company polices and processes.
- Support with ER cases relating to disciplinary, grievance and welfare including issuing of correspondence and providing note taking and HR support during investigation meetings and formal hearings.
- Management of employee review sites, responding to reviews keeping the business up to date on recent feedback and overall performance.
- Conducting exit interviews and gaining feedback on their experience and identify ways the organisation can improve.
- Ensuring compliance is maintained in all paperwork
- Supporting performance management processes and ensuring agreed actions are recorded and communicated.
- Recruitment support including posting of job adverts, screening applications and conducting phone interviews.
Should you be interested in applying, please don't hesitate to contact Charlotte Pritchard at Frazer John Recruitment