Frazer John Recruitment Finance Practice are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst for a distribution company based in Manchester City Centre.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will ideally need to be a Part-Qualified accountant and have 2 years minimum relevant commercial experience.
The duties for the roles will involve:
- Prepare KPIs and reporting for strategic initiatives, and support with preparation of the monthly management report, analyses and other presentations to the business and divisional leadership teams
- Analyse, challenge and comment on the monthly financial result
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager with ad hoc analyses, cost control and with providing support and challenge to the business with particular emphasis on sales and marketing
- Supporting the Commercial Finance team with the planning, forecasting and reporting cycle and providing commercial finance support to the business
- Pull together the budgets and long and short-term forecasts for the business for review with the Head of Business support and leadership team
- Some limited travel within Europe
The salary can range from £33,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Benefits to this role include flexible working hours, bonus scheme of 5%, study support and a 3% pension.
The business is looking for someone to grow and develop within their team. If you are a person who is confident, motivated and can articulate ideas and thoughts well then this please apply below or call Ellen Towers on 0161 667 2277.