Commercial Finance Manager
Frazer John Recruitment Finance Practice is exclusively recruiting for a leading UK Services organisation in their search for a Commercial Finance Manager to be based at their Worksop location.
The Commercial Finance Manager will need to be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with a strong academic background. The ability to travel essential as you will be managing a few contracts throughout the area. The ability to build strong relationships with senior management internally and externally and challenge were appropriate is absolutely crucial. Experience of negotiating on tenders and contracts and working within a contracting or multi-site environment would be highly beneficial. If you have a background in working within logistics or retail that would be preferable. Key duties for the Commercial Finance Manager role will include:-
- Negotiation and renegotiating on existing and potential new contracts
- Budgeting and forecasting for the various contracts
- Business partnering with customers and reviewing and resolving any issues
- Profit and loss analysis for the various contracts
- Review and improve KPI analysis
- Remotely managing a variety of different financial managers
- Ad-hoc project work
Salary for this role is anything up to £65,000 + car allowance, bonus and additional benefits.
This is an extremely commercially focused role within a leading British organisation and they are actively recruiting for new talent that can positively impact the continued success of the company. If this role is of interest then please apply online.