Frazer John Recruitment, Finance Practice is currently recruiting for an experienced Finance business partner for a Facilities Management company based in Greater Manchester.
Our client is looking for an accountant that is ideally fully qualified however a person who is QBE will be considered for the role. The candidate should have the ability to use Excel, experience of budgeting and forecasting, have excellent communication skills and be a commercially focused finance professional.
Responsibilities will include:
· Produce a monthly P&L reporting pack for each delivery function highlighting performance and key performance measures.
· Manage and review the production of the quarter-end accounts. This includes income, expenditure, and service charge.
· Provide the Heads of Finance and Heads of Operations with key financial and operational performance indicators, highlighting trends, risks and opportunities.
· Play a key role in influencing commercial decision making and strategy, including resource requirements, insource vs outsource modelling and preparing tender quotes.
· Management and continued development of the Finance team
· Support the Operations Finance Director with any ad hoc workstreams or reporting.
· Review/manage the weekly/monthly cash forecasts for the area.
This role is salaried up to £50,000 and offers fantastic benefits such as 24 says holiday, birthday leave, Agile working, eyecare vouchers, private healthcare, employer matched pension scheme and many more!
If you are interested, please contact Ellen Towers on 0161 667 2277and apply below.