Finance Business Partner
Frazer John Recruitment Finance Practice is recruiting for leading professional services business in their search for a Senior Finance Business Partner to work out of their Manchester city centre office with occasional international travel.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will need to be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with a strong academic background. The ability to liaise with and influence senior stakeholders is essential as is the ability to partner with all levels of an organisation. Advanced Excel skills are crucial and the successful applicant will need to be adept with Financial Modelling. Any exposure to Business Objects would be preferable although not essential. Any previous experience of M & A work and identifying risks and opportunities would be highly beneficial. The duties for the Senior Finance Business Partner role will include:-
- Management and analysis of business cases
- Development of financial models to help identify risks and opportunities
- Performance analysis of the different branches and divisions
- Offer key financial support to the business regions
- Pricing analysis
- Provision of strategic analysis to senior management
- Assistance with any potential mergers and acquisitions
- Ad-hoc project work
Salary is anywhere between £70,000 and £90,000 competitive benefits package
This newly created role will be ideal for a commercially minded individual who feels comfortable really getting into the detail of an organisation. If you have the ability to liaise with senior management and flexibility to travel the Senior Finance Business Partner role could be ideal so please apply accordingly.