Frazer John Recruitment Finance Division is exclusively recruiting for a leading global professional services business in their search for a Senior Commercial Analyst to work out of their European head office based in Manchester city centre.
The Senior Commercial Analyst will need to be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with a strong academic background. Excellent analytical skills are crucial as is an advanced knowledge of Excel although VBA experience is beneficial but not critical. The ability to draw conclusions from data and then present these findings to senior management will be a key requisite. The capability to communicate well, and where appropriate challenge, all levels within the business is also essential. The ability to work autonomously will also be a key component within this particular role. Key duties for the Senior Commercial Analyst position will involve:-
- Complete ad-hoc financial analysis and reports related to key financial metricsBuild strong relationships with operational managers and key individuals within the organisation
- Business partner with various European offices, produce strategic analysis and draw conclusions where possible
- Answer any queries or questions on any of the analysis produced for business units
- Build various reports using the financial systems to obtain and organise data
- Look at improving workflow, reporting structures and general processes
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a leading organisation in a highly analytical and commercial role with involvement in all areas of the business. If interested please don't hesitate to apply.