Frazer John Recruitment, Finance Practice is recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a manufacturing business based in Lancashire that are implementing new systems globally which has created a secondment opportunity for the current incumbent, meaning there is now a permanent need for a Finance Manager / Financial Controller to join the team.
The aim of the role is to be accountable for the financial management of the Clitheroe site, ensuring appropriate financial control and analysis to allow definition and execution of the site strategic goals.
You will be responsible for:-
- Management and development of the finance team
- Responsibility for the month end process and improving the efficiency of the timetable
- Leading the finance element of site root cause analysis process and ensuring all actions and learning are embedded.
- Annual budget and quarterly forecasts for both fixed and variable costs, with detailed reconciliations
- Lead various improvement activities to ensure best practice is followed
- Owner of key financial policies and procedures
The ideal candidate:-
- Have an accountancy qualification (CIMA / ACCA/ ACA)
- Team Orientated
- Experience of SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to question the norm, and be curious about how processes work and continuous improvement
- Show a willingness to discuss complex information in a targeted manner to non-financial personnel
The client is offering a salary up to £60k per annum plus fantastic benefits of up to 35% in value. Career prospects are also great with this business so if you feel you have the experience to do this role please don't hesitate to apply.