Global Reward Manager
Frazer John Recruitment HR practice is proud to be partnering with a Manchester city centre based organisation that is currently looking to recruit a Global Reward Manager to join its team on a permanent basis.
The client in question is looking for the successful candidate to deliver effective and efficient reward programmes and processes. This includes assisting with the design and implementation of reward policy, ensuring that key pay and bonus review processes and programmes are implemented effectively.
This is a central role based in Manchester but with an international focus, the successful applicant will sometimes be providing reward support and guidance to international colleagues for the very first time, where decision making may historically have been taken locally without any specialist reward expertise or input. The person taking on the role will therefor be expected to travel from time to time across the office network to offer support.
- Working alongside the Global Benefits Manager, with the design and implementation of the firm’s reward strategy;
- Providing specialist advice and supporting the regional HR teams in connection with the design, implementation and execution of local reward programmes and policies;
- Support all aspects of the UK salary review process for associates and business services employees. Manage the collation, moderation and sign-off of proposals globally for employees in the central functions. Providing assistance to local office reviews as required;
- Creation and maintenance of salary ranges for business services employees;
- Managing the Global Roles Framework for Business Services employees, working with regional HR and business leads to size roles and to position these within the agreed structure;
- Acting as a source of expertise to HR Managers in the area of job matching and bench marking to enable accurate internal and external comparison of roles and to make individual salary recommendations
Should you wish to apply for this exciting and challenging role then please apply with your CV through this advert or contact Elliott Coles.