Frazer John recruitment, HR practice, is currently working with a longstanding client based in Manchester City Centre, to expand their team and take on an experienced HR assistant on a six month fixed-term basis.
- Issuing employment contracts
- Updating employee files
- Requesting and chasing references and right to work documentation
- Updating starters and leavers
- Pre-employment screening for all new starters
- Arranging meetings for the HR Team
- Managing HR queries
- Producing MI weekly and monthly reporting specifically around recruitment data
- Dealing with day-to-day administration duties
This is a six month, fixed-term position paying between £20k - £24k with decent benefits. Ideally the client is looking for someone with a good level of HR Administration experience.
Should you be interested in applying, please don't hesitate to contact Paul Green at Frazer John Recruitment.