Interim HR Manager
Frazer John Recruitment HR practice is partnering with a local client that is currently looking to recruit an experienced Interim HR Manager to join its team through an exciting period of change.
The role will be providing a full range of generalist support to the business from an operational perspective. This will include guidance on HR policies and practices, HR initiatives, resolving queries and issues as well as delivering a full class service to all staff. The successful individual will also work closely with business leaders and people managers, acting as a trusted advisor to ensure that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions.
- Monitor business and people performance & make relevant recommendations
- Become a trusted advisor to business managers
- Promote the HR service model and encourage more efficient ways of working
- Facilitate the annual employee engagement process
- Provide expertise on advice and HR related issues
- Support the identification of key talent
- Coach line managers to increase capability
- Develop ways to embed a continuous feedback and development model
The above is only a brief overview of a fantastic role, should you wish to know more please send your CV through this advert or call Chris Minihan at Frazer John Recruitment.