IT Field Engineer Manager
Frazer John Recruitment is supporting a Manchester based client in their search for an IT Field Engineer Manager.
The company is a multi-billion-pound t/o retail business, with over 10,000 employees (180 in IT). They have a complex setup, using various technologies. A key objective of the board is to simplify IT; processes, technologies and optimisations.
There is substantial investment within the tech function and you will most definitely be challenged in the role.
This role is based out of the Manchester headquarters, where you will have direct responsibility for 8 IT Field Engineers covering South England and Ireland.
I am looking for an experienced manager who can develop and mentor staff within an ITIL environment. You will also need to have a passion for customer service as they would like to develop a seamless customer experience for internal users.
In addition you will:
- Manage your teams’ day-to-day ops
- Work with you counterpart (North Field Manager) to define a Target Operation Model
- Provide reports on performance and trends
- Ensure delivery of new products/services in to BAU
What do you need?
- Previous IT team management experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Previous experience in building a strong team culture with a track record delivering against KPIs
If you are considering a new challenge and feel you have something to offer, I would love to hear from you. Please contact Anthony Lodge at Frazer John Recruitment or apply accordingly.