IT Field Engineer Manager
Frazer John Recruitment is supporting a Manchester based client in their search for an IT Field Engineer Manager.
The company is a multi-billion-pound t/o retail business, with over 10,000 employees (180 in IT). They have a complex setup, using various technologies. A key objective of the board is to simplify IT; processes, technologies and optimisations.
We are looking for somebody based south of Birmingham - who understands the importantance of travelling and seeing your Field Engineers face-to-face. You will have direct responsibility for 8 IT Field Engineers covering South England and Ireland.
I am looking for an experienced manager who can develop and mentor staff within an ITIL environment. You will also need to have a passion for customer service as they would like to develop a seamless customer experience for internal users.
In addition you will:
- Manage your teams’ day-to-day ops
- Work with you counterpart (North Field Manager) to define a Target Operation Model
- Provide reports on performance and trends
- Ensure delivery of new products/services in to BAU
What do you need?
- Previous IT team management experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Previous experience in building a strong team culture with a track record delivering against KPIs
- Willing to travel across the south 3/4 days out the week
If you are considering a new challenge and feel you have something to offer, I would love to hear from you. Please contact Anthony Lodge at Frazer John Recruitment or apply accordingly.