Senior HR Advisor
FJR HR practice is proud to be partnering with a Manchester City Centre based client that is looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor to join its team, initially for a fixed term period of 12 Months.
The client in question is looking for an experienced and motivated HR Advisor that is used to working within a fast paced environment and has excellent communication & interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work under their own guidance.
- Employee engagement experience
- Used to working as part of a large, fast paced team
- Employee relations
- Company wide staff engagement initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on role
- Implementing pragmatic HR solutions
- Looking at staff reward and retention
- Supporting the business in managing change
The role would suit someone who is immediately available and can travel to a site just outside Manchester 1 or 2 days a week. The salary for this role is £35k PA plus excellent benefits.
Should you wish to know more please send your CV through this job advert or call Elliott Coles @ Frazer John Recruitment.