Are you an experienced Solutions Architect looking to work for a market leading Data Integrator with market leading SaaS applications?
If so, FJR is working with a high growth data business that delivers mobile ticketing solutions. They specialise in integrating, analysing and monetising content, products, data and services for both mobile and enterprise.
A bit about the role...
This is a Senior Leadership role reporting to the CTO. As Solution Architect you will take ownership for the technology choices and architecture of current and future products. This is a critical role that involves taking ownership for the technology roadmap on current and future products. You will collaborate/partner with business departments to sharpen their technology requirements and will be responsible for the design of IT solutions considering product roadmaps, regulatory requirements, IT Security,
performance, and available resources. As an evangelist for best practices, effective documentation, maintainability, security and performance and help the software team to grow.
A bit about you...
• Excellent customer facing and pre-sales skills, including being able to ingest large volumes of requirements and information in a competitive environment, developing a clear understanding of customer needs, building rapport with the client and creating holistic, relevant, durable and elegant solutions demonstrating cognisance, understanding and relevance.
• Substantial experience in IT Architecture, Security, and Design processes.
• Experience with large systems provided as a service (e.g. PaaS, SaaS), payment gateways with significant scale of users, transaction throughput and product complexity.
• Systems integration (ESB, Microservices) architecture experience.
• Strong skills in working with the business, and building understanding of their processes.
• Experience in working in an agile project management environment.
• A technical background with a good understanding of how to build maintainable applications optimised for operations, APIs/interfaces, databases, user facing apps and web sites/mobile apps.
• AWS experience, specifically in EC2, API Gateway, Cloudformation, Cloudfront,S3, VPC.
• MongoDB (Atlas) .NET
• Desirable skills: Docker, RabbitMQ, iOS, Android.
The role is paying a good base salary, along with a good range of perks. If this is of interest, please contact me in the first instance.