Azure Architect Description
Our client, an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner based in Reading focussing on the Microsoft Productivity Platform; Office 365, Azure, SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online and Dynamics CRM, have a requirement for an experienced Azure Architect to join their dynamic team to deliver and drive exciting transformations.Requirements
- An experienced technical expert with excellent consultative skills that’s able to communicate at all levels and areas of an organisation.
- A keen self-starter, looking to develop both their personal and the company’s knowledge and skillset, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A proven commercial awareness enabling the individual to grow the relationship with a client and identify new opportunities whilst they are working on client engagements.
- The ability to manage their own time within the commercial aspects of engagements to ensure that all activities are delivered to high quality, on time and within budget.
- Deliver projects based on a range of Office 365 and Azure based technologies to a broad client base, ensuring that the solutions take into consideration technical strategy, successful adoption, long-term sustainability and commercial awareness.
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Experience in the architecture and configuration of Azure services such as Virtual Machines, Azure SQL, Redis Cache, Azure functions & logic apps
- Experience integrating Azure services into Azure AD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate expertise of the security considerations of the Microsoft cloud
- Experience in building solutions on Office 365 and SharePoint
- Proven experience of integrating Office 365 and SharePoint with other systems
Contact Dean Cassell at Frazer John (London) for further details.