Frazer John Recruitment, Technology Practice, is assisting our client in their search for a Business Analyst to join their busy, friendly agile team.
This role provides the opportunity to work on high value software products delivered to clients worldwide.
As the Business Analyst you will be the focal point for product and domain knowledge working closely with the business and development team. Reporting directly to the Development Manager the Business Analyst will interact with external clients, the development team, project managers and the wider business. Remit
- Writing, scoping and planning User Stories
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- Manage the product backlog
- Experience as a Business Analyst for technical software
- Understanding of software technology such as; web applications, web services, system integration or databases.
- Organised, methodical and possesses the ability to prioritise/manage own workload.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
Please be aware, as this role involves working with global clients, some international travel may be required.
- Salary is up to £45,000 + benefits which include:
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Life assurance
- 26 days holiday
- Private dental & medical insurance
- Training budget
If this Business Analyst role sounds of interest, please apply accordingly. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position in more detail please contact James Rogers at Frazer John Recruitment.