Business Development Manager
Frazer John is delighted to be partnering with one of the leading supply chain technology businesses in recruiting a Business Development Manager. Everyday thousands of people rely on our client’s innovative solutions to interface with their own complex IT systems.
Our client has nearly 20 years of history in supplying leading Blue Chip businesses with software and hardware solutions and is looking to use this success to develop exciting new clients and markets. This Business Development Manager role forms a key part of their growth strategy for 2019/20 and beyond.
Reporting to the Head of New Business you will join a successful team of Business Development Managers focused on uncovering, developing opportunities across the UK & Ireland.
As Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include
- Prospecting, uncovering and developing opportunities across the UK & Ireland
- Working proactively with our in-house team of demand generation experts and marketing to gain access to new prospective accounts.
- Building, maintaining and taking full responsibility for a qualified pipeline of sales prospects whilst using Salesforce.com to record all activity.
- Engaging in complex and long term solutions sales processes and co-ordinating support from pre-sales and project management teams.
- Qualifying new opportunities quickly and accurately as needed to progress them through a defined sales engagement process.
- Managing the preparation and submission of formal responses to RFP/RFQ/ITT as and when they occur.
- Attending and presenting at regular trade shows throughout the year and becoming known as a leading player in our sector.
- Building professional client-relations with all external parties in the industry.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate a track record of complex, business to business sales. Those who can demonstrate a track record of selling into FMCG, Retail or the Logistics sector will be at an advantage, as will those with an understanding of selling software/hardware solutions.
Our client can offer an extremely competitive package, paying up to £80,000 basic depending on experience plus a 100% OTE and Car Allowance.
For a conversation in confidence call our office on 0161 667 2277.