Commercial Finance Manager
Frazer John Recruitment is working alongside one of the UK's largest and award winning food manufacturers based in Cheshire. This is a newly created role and a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to work with a recognised manufacturing company.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be CIMA or ACCA qualified and preferably from a FMCG or Manufacturing background. you work collaboratively with Commercial and Operations making strategic decisions around product and customer profitability.Key responsibilities include:
- Engage with and provide business support to cross functional teams and provide assessments of their profitability
- Ideally understand FMCG, batch manufacturing/ process flow manufacturing
- Identify opportunities to improve the financial performance of the UK business through inquiry and analysis
- Manage the sales forecasting process and support financial planning process for the UK sites
- Assess key risk areas within the business, monitor and develop the control systems in place
- Develop and build dashboards to provide reporting and analysis
The salary range is up to £55,000.00 depending on experience plus bonuses, 5% Pension scheme and ongoing career progression.
If you believe you fit the above profile and would enjoy being part of an evolving and fast paced business then apply now. For more information please call Hayley Moore at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester).