Global Reinsurance Broker
Company Secretary - Up to £100K
Frazer John is currently working with a growing global reinsurance broker who were recently acquired by a larger US business. The organisation is continuing to grow quickly and now needs to recruit an experienced Company Secretary to modernise the department and help 'whip' the business into shape.Key Responsibilities
- Act as Company Secretary, ensuring compliance with relevant law, policies, processes and frameworks.
- Ensure the smooth-running Board and Sub-committee meetings
- Attending all meetings to record minutes, prepare all necessary documents to convene Board meetings, ensure all matters are appropriately approved, minutes and correctly recorded and cascaded in a timely manner
- Responsibility for fillings to FCA and other regulatory bodies and/or company registers as required
- Preparing and ensuring all filings are made to Company House
- Maintaining and preparing corporate governance policies, ensuring they are kept up to date and approved by the appropriate committee.
- Provide advice and information to Directors as required
- Updating and maintaining statutory databases and registers
Candidates should be either ICSA qualified or completed a legal degree and have prior experience in a Reinsurance business.
Salary up to £100K plus bonus and benefits.