Development Director – UK Logistics
Our client is an International Logistics Developer. They have already secured and developed two large sites in the Midlands and they have big ambitions to expand further into the UK.
They are looking to hire a Development Director to secure suitable sites.
The Development Director will be responsible for liaising with potential tenant clients, assessing their needs and requirements and sourcing sites for development. The role will involve all pre-construction work and ongoing asset management. The Candidate
- An experienced individual with a proven track record in sourcing and delivering industrial/logistics developments across the UK
- Well networked in the industry, particularly with agents to secure off market deals
- Masterplan, pre-planning, design, construction, leasing, investment and asset management expertise
- Capable and confident leading a team under pressure and delivering to deadlines and budgets
- Track record of delivering schemes within budget, high levels of reporting and true profit delivery
- Experience of working both autonomously, within and leading a team
- Task driven and incentive orientated. Quick to grasp and evolve new initiatives.
- Ability to build collaborative effective working relationships with prospective tenant/clients, stakeholders, colleagues and relevant third parties.
If you'd like more information about this Development Director role contact James Sheppard at Frazer John Recruitment (London).