Finance Business Partner
Frazer John Recruitment Finance Practice is recruiting for a fast growing listed financial services organisation in their search for a Finance Business Partner to work out of their Manchester city centre based office.
The Finance Business Partner will need to be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with a strong academic background although consideration will be given to outstanding candidates towards the end of their qualifications. Experience of providing financial support to operational staff is absolutely essential and the Finance Business Partner will need to have advanced Excel and financial modelling skills. An ability to drive performance is required and any exposure to working within a financial services background would be a distinct advantage. The role profile itself will involve the following:-
- Analysis and reporting for the business
- Budgeting and forecasting for the investment department
- Business partnering with senior leadership
- Trend analysis and the identification of both risks and opportunities
- KPI analysis and the provision of analysis for various departments
- Look to improve systems and processes throughout the department
- Actual to budget analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis work
Salary is between £42,000 and £45,000 + additional benefits
The Finance Business Partner role will be ideal for a commercially minded individual who will have exposure to various different departments and be able to positively influence the organisation. An excellent opportunity with the ability to progress within the organisation quickly please feel free to apply below.