Frazer John Recruitment's Finance practice is delighted to be supporting a new client with their search for a Financial Accountant.
They are a Fintech business based in Manchester City Centre who's continuous growth and ambitious expansion plans mean they are looking to find a new Financial Accountant.
As Financial Accountant you're responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Prepare the monthly financial results packs for reporting to the Executive Team and Board of Directors. Provide analysis and commercial understanding of results, with commentary on trends variances to budget. Ownership and resolution of any queries on financial results as and when they arise.
- Deputise for the Group Financial Controller in presenting monthly results to the Executive Team and senior leaders as required.
- Ownership of key aspects of the financial accounts, including provisions and other critical accounting estimates and judgements. Prepare monthly calculations and post transactions to the General Ledger system.
- Production of annual financial statements for the UK consolidated group and subsidiary companies, ensuring compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and the Companies Act.
- Support the annual audit process, liaising with auditors and colleagues to ensure the audit is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ownership of relationship between operational sub-ledgers and general ledger, ensuring the accuracy of transactions and balances feeding into general ledger and financial accounts.
- Own the monthly calculation of tax and VAT provisions. Assist in the production of VAT returns and corporation tax returns, in liaison with colleagues and external advisors.
For a conversation in strictest confidence about this exciting opportunity please call Andy Perkins in our Manchester office