Financial and Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Growing, innovative business
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
This leading City based Challenger Bank is looking to recruit a Financial and Regulatory Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Finance this is an excellent opportunity to work in a varied and challenging environment and to be part of a growing, innovative company.
Duties will include:
- To assist the Head in the production of the interim and annual consolidated statements and accompanying notes under IFRS.
- Ensure that all assigned statutory reporting outputs are delivered on a timely basis and have been appropriately reviewed and understood
- Assist in the production of the quarterly COREP and FINREP returns and challenging the process and key deliverables.
- Complete monthly liquidity reporting (LCR),and ensure that it is aligned with Treasury.
- Complete Bank of England and PRA returns.
- Assist in the implementation of new regulatory taxonomies, including regression testing and UAT with the regulatory reporting system.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors.
- Provide policy and procedures for Regulatory and Statutory reporting.
- Understand and contribute to system changes for regulatory reporting, including UAT.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business, finance, and other areas of the Group as necessary on the impact of new regulatory reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders across the Group.
- Various analysis with commentary.
- Company secretarial filing.
As the ideal candidate you will be a fully qualified accountant with a background in both financial reporting and regulatory reporting from a banking or relevant financial services business.