Group Financial Reporting Manager
Frazer John Recruitment Finance Practice is exclusively recruiting for a market leading services organisation in their search for a Group Financial Reporting Manager to work out of their Manchester office on a 18 month Fixed Term contract.
The Group Financial Reporting Manager will need be ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified with a strong academic background. Responsible for co-ordinating and delivering the consolidated Group accounts PLC on a quarterly basis, including the interim accounts and full year end annual report and accounts.Resposiblities include:
- Create an efficient and realistic reporting plan for each quarter
- Co-ordinate input from various internal stakeholders and populate the document in good time for review
- Manage the external audit process end to end
- Assist with the production of the monthly Group consolidation
- Production of accounts to IFRS
- Will have 1 direct report
- Ad-hoc project work
Salary range is between £70,000-£76,000 + benefits, 33 days Holidays, private medical insurance and much more.
This is a vital role and will be crucial to the continued success of the business. So if you feel as though you have the skills and experience listed above then Apply Now. For more iinformation please call Hayley Moore at Frazer John Recruitment.