Head of HR
Frazer John Recruitment HR Practice is currently seeking a Head of HR to join our client’s team on a permanent basis based in Birkenhead. As part of the Senior leadership team, you will oversee a multi-disciplined HR function, working collaboratively with the wider organisation to drive the people agenda. Your duties will include but will not be limited too;
- Develop and implement a comprehensive people plan that includes workforce planning, recruitment and retention, induction, performance and professional development, organisational development, equality and diversity and recognition and reward
- Monitor and report on HR Data to the Operations Board, identifying areas for improvement and propose effective solutions
- Lead the HR team to deliver excellent service across the full remit of people, including but not limited to: transaction HR services, employee relations, people development, policy development and recruitment and selection across all sites.
In order to be considered for this role you will possess experience of leading a HR function, ideally within a legal/professional services environment all though candidates with experience of working within commercially driven organisations are welcome to apply. You will also need to demonstrate the following;
- Proven track record of working at a senior HR management level
- Knowledge and experience of organisational change programmes
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with a background in engaging and influencing at all levels
Please click the link to apply or contact Alex Wright at Frazer John (Manchester) for more details.