Head of Tax
Role – Head of Tax Location – Manchester Salary £75,000 to £90,000
Frazer John Recruitment Finance Practice is recruiting for a leading, global services organisation in their search for a Head of Tax to work out of their offices based in central Manchester.
The Head of Tax will need to be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with a strong academic background. The ability to manage and develop a small finance team is essential as is a background of improving processes and procedures. A capability to manage up and liaise and influence key stakeholders is also key for the Head of Tax role. The ability to build strong relationships with banking institutions and audit/tax practises will also be crucial. Exposure to international tax would be a distinct advantage. The role will involve a small amount of European travel when required. Key responsibilities for the Head of Tax role will include the following:
- Manage corporate tax profile of the group business
- Development and implementation of a tax strategy
- Review tax governance for the UK and overseas
- Tax analysis and impact of key projects
- Management of the transfer pricing throughout the group
- Review and submission of VAT returns in the UK and overseas
- Maintenance of relationships with external advisors
- Management and development of a small team
- Ad-hoc project work
Salary is up to £90,000 + competitive benefits package.
This is a challenging and demanding role and the business requires an individual who can drive change and can influence key decision-makers. If you are ambitious, driven and keen to secure a role with a clear progression plan please don’t hesitate to apply?