Hedge Fund Trade Support (Graduate)
Hedge Fund Trade Support (6-months - 1- years +)
Frazer John Recruitment is representing a West London based boutique Hedge Fund, to hire a permanent graduate calibre Trade Support Analyst to join their team. The company manages nearly £600 m AUM across global Equity and Fixed Income strategies and Managed Accounts. The business has gone through a burst of growth and increase in AUM.
Our client is looking for a graduate calibre Operations Analyst who has completed a degree to at least 2:1 standard (ideally either Economics, Mathematics, or a numerate based subject) and have an interest in the financial markets in general.
Candidates must show a flair for thinking outside the box and an ability/commitment to overcoming obstacles.
The role encompasses day-to-day Trade Support for the Front Office’s trading activities, as well as process improvement/ project management (i.e. using Excel, or VBA to improve processes and creating efficiencies)
The role is based next the Fund Managers and traders, so it is a great opportunity to learn in a busy and challenging investment environment.
- Ongoing Process enhancement and project work, to include automating various daily processes via Excel/VBA
- Responsible for daily cash and position reconciliations for multiple funds
- Liaising directly with the PB’s, Brokers and administrators in resolving any trade breaks
- Monthly NAV reconciliation with fund administrators
- Degree educated with excellent numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Excel and VBA skills (VBA has to be intermediate level)
- 1+ years relevant experience in operations environment in Asset management, custody/Administrator or banking
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Able to prioritise in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency
£28, 000- £32,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.