Frazer John Recruitment, HR practice is working on behalf of an young and exciting organisation, who are recruiting for a HR Advisor for a role based in Manchester City Centre.
We are looking for a HR Advisor with experience across all areas of generalist HR, covering Learning & Development and Employee Relations.
You will be proficient in delivering value add commercial HR initiatives, and thrive from challenging, influencing and developing stakeholders. This role has the opportunity for great exposure to an ambitious, growing organisation, where you will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Head of HR to deliver the People Plan
- Employee Relations
- Workforce planning
- Support the HR Business Partner and Operational Leaders with organisational change activity
- Providing leadership and coaching training to support Managers in the development of their regional strategies out in the services
- Working collaboratively with the Recruitment team to support the HR Business Partner to implement the Workforce Plan
- CIPD qualified
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Be able to challenge and influence at all levels
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
This is an exciting HR Advisor role within an ambitious organisation. Should you be interested please apply directly to the advertisement.