HR Business Partner
Frazer John Recruitment, HR practice is partnering with our South East based client to find a Regional HR Business Partner to work with them on a permanent basis.
As a business partner, you will help drive the HR agenda and business partner with the senior leadership team. You will have proven experience of working within a fast paced organisation, preferably with a specialist care and education background, as well as advising and supporting line managers on a range of topics.
Reporting directly into the Head of Employee Relations, you will help mentor and support other members of the team. You will be responsible for developing the human resources strategy.
- Strong Employee Relations experience (ACAS)
- Sound employment law knowledge
- A HR generalist skill set, including employee relations, talent, succession, restructuring, harmonisation and TUPE
- Delivery of people management training
- Experience dealing with complex organisations
- Tenacious and driven attitude
- Be willing and confident with up-skilling senior management
- Work closely with other support functions such as Recruitment, Learning and Development, Finance and IT.
If you believe that you fit the above profile and would enjoy being part of an evolving and fast paced business, please apply or contact Charlotte Pritchard at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester) for more information.