Frazer John HR practice is partnering with one of our long term clients looking to recruit an experienced HR Consultant on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity looking after up to 1000 employees, with responsibility for developing relationships with both managers and employees managing a varied case load of ER cases.
- Advising managers on ER matters including legislation, company policies and application
- Maintaining good employee relations and, where necessary, support investigatory / disciplinary / grievance and appeal hearings
- Undertake HR projects when required
- Maintain accurate records
- Assist with preparation of tribunal applications and support proceedings
- Deliver training to managers on all employee policies and procedures
- Liaising with both external and internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years HR experience, strong commercial awareness with experience of coaching and negotiating with stakeholders. The client would have a preference for someone to be qualified to level 5 CIPD.
Should you wish to know more about this role or be considered please send your CV through this advert or call Elliott Coles at Frazer John Recruitment.