Frazer John Recruitment, HR practice is working on behalf of one of our longstanding clients who is currently looking to recruit an HR Manager to join their team for a 6-12 Month contract.
You will be a HR Manager with experience across all areas of generalist HR, Development, Employee Relations & Recruitment. The role will be North West based with an element of travel involved
You will be adept at delivering value add commercial HR initiatives, and enjoy challenging, influencing and developing senior level stakeholders in a commercial business. This role will involve great exposure to an ambitious, growing organisation, where you will be responsible for the following;
- Developing effective working relationships with internal stakeholders at all level
- Manage and monitor sickness and absence policy to ensure that the procedures are being followed correctly and in a timely manner
- Take the lead on all employment law and complex ER matters
- Leading on all recruitment activities
You will be an experienced HR Generalist with excellent, current knowledge of employment legislation and best practice. In addition, you will ideally have;
- CIPD qualified
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Be able to challenge and influence at all levels
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in the Logistics Sector would be advantageous
Should you be interested in this role please contact Elliott Coles at Frazer John Recruitment.