Frazer John Recruitment HR Practice is proud to be partnering with one of our longstanding clients to recruit an experienced HR Manager to join their team for 6 month fixed term contract.
As the HR Manager, reporting into and deputising for the HR Director, you will have responsibility for providing support across the various HR functions which include resourcing, recruitment, training and development, performance monitoring, employee relations, engagement and well being and compensation, benefits and reward as well as supporting the creation, implementation and administration of the people strategy to support the future growth of the company.
- Create and analyse HR business reports identifying trends suggesting improvement initiatives that improve the people metrics through identifying ways to improve process or policy efficiencies or effectiveness
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary developing HR policy and procedures to drive performance, ensuring fairness and parity is applied across the business
- Work with appropriate parties on all elements of the People Strategy including reward recruitment and selection, engagement and comp and bens
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Own any self-generated continuous improvement initiatives ensuring they are implemented using robust project management disciplines
- Ensure a consistent and smooth delivery in relation to employee on-boarding activities; including being the face of HR during Induction, answering employee questions and providing general support to line managers when integrating new employees into the organisation.
- Responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date and reviewed annually ensuring effectives lines of communication with the management population with regards to policy changes
- Deputise for the HR Director as and when required
Should you wish to know more about the role please contact Charlotte Pritchard at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester) or reply to this advert with your CV.