Interim AP Manager
Frazer John Recruitment Finance practice is delighted to be partnering with a leading recruitment provider in recruiting an experienced, hands on, interim Accounts Payable Manager.
The successful candidate will report in to the UK Financial Controller and will be joining a successful team and fantastic business.
For 40 years our client has been partnered with some of the largest Blue Chip leaders in the world in providing white collar and blue collar professionals.
As Accounts Payable (AP) Manager your responsibilities will include:
- The management of 2 direct reports
- Managing and overseeing the teams internal reporting.
- Overseeing a number of entities based overseas, dealing with multi-currencies and complex reconciliations.
- Accurate processing and payment of invoices
- Manage company employee expense process
- Support new expenses users
- Complex query resolution relating to both invoices and expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Managing weekly report
- Managing discrepancies on invoices
- Assist with the accruals and prepayments process
- Lead continual improvement in the AP process
- AP month end activity
- Hands on approach to support the team during periods of high volume on invoice processing and payments
The Successful Applicant
- A talented, bright individual with a natural aptitude for finance, data, reporting and analysis
- Will have a min of 5 years solid PL experience, including prior management experience
- Will ideally have experience of using Topaz (Safe Financial), and/or Sage 200 and Quick Books
- As motivational Team Leader - you will work both as part of the team to lead by example in a hands on role, but also be able to pull back and manage when needed
- This role will best suit a highly drive/ process and analytical minded Manager - who has a passion for effective problem solving.
- Will hold a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/etc).
- Will be flexible and adaptable to cope with a fast paced environment in a large organisation
Our client can offer a competitive day rate, dependent on experience.
For a conversation in confidence call Matt Timms at Frazer John Recruitment Manchester or apply online.