Interim HR Administrator
Frazer John Recruitment HR practice, is currently partnering with one of our longstanding clients to help them recruit for an interim HR Administrator to join their team for an initial period of 6 Months.
The successful candidate will be asked to provide a range of HR advice, administration, support and information to the UK and Ireland HR Operations teas and all areas of the business. This is the perfect opportunity for a proven administrator to develop their skills and knowledge and build a successful career in HR.
- Ensuring that all paperwork is completed and filed (paper and electronic).
- Maintaining internal tracking and data reports.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are followed (ability to improve) in accordance with AP policy including administration of medical and pension benefits.
- Producing quarterly reports of HR key measures.
- Providing initial analysis of compensation and benefit surveys.
- Plus any other ad hoc duties when required.
Should you wish to be considered for this role please apply accordingly or contact Chris Minihan at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester).