Interim Management Accountant
Frazer John Recruitment Finance Practice is partnering with a global client in Warrington on an exciting Management Accountant opportunity for a 4 month contract.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- The preparation of monthly management accounts
- Managing the month end close process at group level, ensuring that ledgers are closed to strict deadlines whilst liasing with other teams within the group
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
- Supporting the implementation and transition of a new consolidation system
- Responsibility for pulling together 6-7 sets of stats
- Responsibility for consolidations and group reporting
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful individual will;
- Be CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE
- Have strong excel skills
- Be hardworking and able to work effectively to tight deadlines
- Be a positive team player
- Be available at very short notice
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role or to find out more, please apply online or contact Matt Timms at Frazer John Recruitment.