High growth SaaS business - iOS Developer - £65,000FJR Technology
are working with a market leading SaaS business
that has built and developed a platform to enable its customers to benefit from m-ticketing, m-commerce and a direct connection to customers.They deliver a unique solution that is underpinned by established technology. The scalable, robust and proven technology, processes over £5m a week in client ticket sales and enables tens of millions of customers to purchase tickets and have them immediately delivered to their device.
As a growing business developing leading technologies, they have an opening for an experienced iOS developer.
The role of the iOS Developer is paramount to the design, development and
implementation of current and future products. The role takes responsibility for
the development of high-quality products on a day-to-day basis to agreed
timeframes. The role is very much hands-on development as well as leading the
continuous review of development practices, standards and guidelines.
The role will suit a detail-oriented software development professional who is
passionate about producing robust, maintainable software with the ability to work
with client services teams to deliver successfully in a collaborative environment.
This role will require good communication skills to engage with internal
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Commit to project delivery to ensure fulfilment.
• Working with the Operations & Client services teams to help design solutions
to make our customer's businesses more efficient, and to help make their
customers lives easier.
• Working in a rotation as part of a Fast Track squad, diagnosing and fixing
software bugs and implementing new features across our estate of publicly
available applications.A bit about you:
• Strong experience in software development, with a focus on iOS app development in Objective-C and / or Swift.
• Commercial experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core
• Commercial experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Understanding of cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Familiarity with continuous integration (FastLane, CircleCI etc)
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming and modern design
• Systems integration using REST and SOAP web services
• Experience of Test Driven or Behaviour Driven design advantageous but not
• Experience working in a rapid Agile environment advantageous but not
• Version control (Git, Subversion, BitBucket) experience.
This business has a clear growth plan into both new markets and goegraphies. This is an ideal time to join a rapidly expanding business. For more information, please contact Neil Owen in the first instance on 020 3781 7704.