IT Support Manager EMEA
- IT Support Manager EMEA
- £40k-£50k Per Annum
- City of London
IT Support Manager? We have the London based role for you!
Frazer John Recruitment is working with a global family design and architecture firm with a speciality in interiors and master-planning. The firm design some of the most beautiful pieces around the world including London, Dubai, Singapore, Melbourne and many more.
Our client is seeking a time served IT Support Professional of at least 5 years to spearhead the ITIL implementation and continuous IT improvement strategy under the Head of Technology. With 3 direct reports you'll handle end to end ITIL delivery along with a selection of EMEA situated 3rd party providers.
This role is an exciting opportunity to make something your own and have overall impact to the business and stakeholders. Working in a vibrant office Monday to Friday with potential opportunities to visit global offices every couple of years.Requirements and essential experience
- To have at least 5 years IT support experience
- To be able to maintain high performing support functions such as service desk, desktop support and third-party support
- Manage the escalation process and have ownership over major incidents
- Drive improvements through internal and 3rd party reviews
- Maintain and support the office locations, visual and audio meeting rooms and ensure routine checks are conducted
- Lead desktop computing management process (Desktops, laptops, PC's and other devices purchased and deployed by the business)
- To work closely with the infrastructure Manager to evolve the future of business hardware, software and security
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- To be able to role sleeves up and support team with hands on leadership