Learning & Development Manager
Frazer John Recruitment HR Practice is proud to be partnering with our long standing client based in Manchester City in sourcing a Learning & Development Manager on a permanent basis.
Devising a robust L&D strategy for the business, you will lead on all Learning and skills based development activities, working with line managers and stakeholders conducting thorough TNA to both develop and deliver training materials and courses to develop colleagues within the organisation at all levels.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate previous experience of;
- Design, delivery and evaluation of training materials in various formats
- The creation and roll out of L&D policies and strategies within a changing organisation
- Mentoring and managing Apprentices within the scheme
- Previous experience within a similar role, a true SME
- Exceptional Stakeholder relationship skills
- The ability to work effectively with external bodies and stakeholders
- Posses CIPD qualification
The above is a brief snap shot of above opportunity, if you would like to know more about this L&D role please apply through the advert link or speak to Elliott Coles at Frazer John Recruitment.