Learning & Development Manager
Frazer John Recruitment, HR Practice is currently seeking a Learning & Development Manager to join our client’s team on permanent basis owning the full end to end L&D life cycle. In this role you will look after inductions, graduate and sales training, conducting thorough TNA, Personal Development Plans and Leadership Development courses.
Working within a fast paced, growing organisation you will utilise your previous experience as a Learning & Development professional, working with line managers and stakeholders to address requirements across the organisation’s locations, devising create and innovative learning materials to meet those needs.
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the below;
- Previous experience within a Learning & Development role ideally within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to build string relationships with stakeholders and line managers placed across the globe
- The ability to travel, occasionally there will be a requirement to travel outside of the UK
- Previous experience of involvement with a graduate development scheme
- Degree educated with a HR related qualification
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please apply or contact Alex Wright at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester).