Frazer John Recruitment HR practice is working on behalf of, an ambitious organisation, who are recruiting for a Learning Partner
for a role based in Liverpool.
This position will provide strategic direction to business leaders in regards to the learning and development lifecycle, working closely with people partners, third party suppliers and internal experts to ensure the successful delivery of People Development and Engagement Strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with Senior Leaders to define learning requirements and influence and shape learning and development initiatives and plans, ensuring the alignment to the group people strategy and corporate plan.
- Provide insight, expertise and coaching to senior leaders, ensuring strategic people issues are resolved effectively.
- Support the Head of People Development and Engagement in development, implementation and review of the People Development and Engagement strategy.
- Design and deliver engaging learning campaigns across the organisation.
- Develop and implement a diverse range of digital learning interventions, utilising available technologies including web-based resources and e-learning.
- Develop and continually review the Group Apprenticeship Programme, in line with the Recruitment Framework and oversight of Levy funding, ensuring compliance with government and group standards.
- Effectively manage third party providers, leading regular performance reviews and embedding effective supplier management and performance management arrangements.
To be successful in this role you must have experience in working closely with digital learning interventions and apprenticeship programmes. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a large organisation on a permanent basis. Should you wish to know more about this exciting opportunity please call Charlotte Pritchard at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester) or apply with your CV through this advert.