Frazier John Recruitment are currently representing a leading player within the insurance space in their search for a Management Accountant. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic commercially minded qualified accountant to join their collaborative team in a newly created role. The successful candidate will be managing a team of two in a role that focuses on; management accounting, budgeting and forecasting and business partnering. This is a fantastic chance to join a business that is a truly leading yet still growing dominant player in this niche area of insurance, that boast great culture as well as offering an extremely competitive financial package.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Business partnering
- Assist in monitoring key areas and overhaul where necessary
- On a day-to-day basis supervise the Management Accounts Assistant and Assistant Management Accounts staff in department.
- Other ad-hoc reporting requirements such as the PSA and annual vat adjustment
Key experience and qualifications:
- Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Or 5 years PQE
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good systems exposure
- Ability to migrate and work well in a team
- Managerial and Insurance experience would be a plus
If this is of interest, please apply accordingly or contact James Clarke at Frazer John Recruitment London.