Management Accountant role
Salary £40,000.000-£45,000.00 (DOE)
Frazer John Recruitment is supporting one of the UK's fastest-growing operators and they only continue to grow year on year and now have a large presence across Europe. Due to growth, they are now looking for a Management Accountant to join their friendly finance team based in Lancashire.
The successful Management Accountant will need to be ACCA or CIMA qualified
and will be required to lead a team of part qualified accountants to ensure that accurate month accounts are produced as a site level.Responsibilities include
- Producing cost, forecast and budget reports
- Variance and trend analysis
- Lead on month end procedures and ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Management of balance sheet items
- Liaising and contact with the operations team
- Support the commercial finance team with information and performance analysis
- Assisting in year-end statutory audit processes
- Present performance to Financial Controller/Finance Director
- Other ad hoc projects as required
The salary range is £40,000.00-£50,000.00 DOE with exceptional benefits and guaranteed career progression opportunities.
If you feel as though you meet the above criteria and want to work for a company the rewards their staff then Apply Now! For more information please call Hayley at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester).