Payroll and Reconciliation Advisor
Frazer John Recruitment HR practice is pleased to be partnering with a Liverpool based client that is looking to recruit a Payroll & Reconciliation Advisor to join its already well-established team on a permanent basis
The role will be responsible for providing a customer focussed Pay and Benefits reconciliation service to the Group ensuring adherence to all regulatory and statutory requirements. Conduct a range of technical and analytical activities in line with the Pay and Benefits frameworks, including quality and accuracy, advising and reporting on legislation and maintaining compliance at all times.
- Deliver monthly analysis and reconciliation of pay, benefits and control accounts, ensuring accuracy and completeness in line with required standards and timescales.
- Carry out pension activities for contractual and auto-enrolment services across the Group pensions schemes, ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulations at all times.
- Perform accurate data calculations and analysis of payrolls for the Group and its subsidiaries, including statutory and occupational payments, deductions and reconciliation of movements and validation of variances (gross & net).
- Lead or contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and change projects to enhance service performance and customer satisfaction, ensuring your deliverables meet service delivery plans.
- Collating relevant information to produce P11D's
The role is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team and be part of a fantastic team and culture, please send your CV through this advert or call Charlotte Pritchard at Frazer John Recruitment should you wish to know more.