Frazer John Recruitment Finance Practice is recruiting for an exciting services organisation in their search for a Payroll Manager to work primarily out of their office based in Trafford Park.
The Payroll Manager will need to have experience of looking after various payroll issues and ideally have worked previously with a payroll outsourcing organisation. Working closely with the business you will need to work closely with HR and be a point of contact for all payroll queries. Key duties for the Payroll Manager role will involve:-
- Supervision and management of the payroll process
- Management of payroll queries and discrepancies
- Partner with finance on year-end accounting
- Ensure payroll costs are within budget
- Monitor and review the payroll vendor’s performance in line with set KPIs
- Stay up to date with new labour and tax legislations
- Ensure GDPR compliance throughout the organisation
- First point of contact for the employee benefits broker and manage and review benefits for the organisation
- Ad-hoc project work
Salary is anywhere between £45,000 and £55,000 + additional benefits
This role is absolutely crucial within the business and will be involved in managing the payroll of between around 900 individuals throughout the organisation. If you enjoy working in a challenging but rewarding role with a good level of autonomy then please don’t hesitate to apply.