Role – Payroll Supervisor
Location – Wilmslow
Salary – Up to £45,000 + benefits
Frazer John Recruitment Finance Practice is recruiting for a well-respected property organisation in their search for a Payroll Supervisor to work primarily out of their office based in Wilmslow.
The Payroll Supervisor will need to have experience of looking after various payroll issues and ideally have worked previously with both weekly and monthly payrolls. Working closely with the business you will need to work closely with HR and be a point of contact for all payroll queries. Excellent Excel skills are also extremely important. Key duties for the Payroll Supervisor role will involve: -
- Management of payroll queries and discrepancies
- Ensuring the weekly and monthly payrolls of the various employees
- Management of the petty cash
- Management of the company expenses
- Supervision of the pension process
- Build relationships with both pension providers and auditors
- Maintenance and improvement of the payroll system
- Supervision of a small finance team of two
- Ad-hoc project work
Salary is anywhere between £40.000 and £45,000 + additional benefits.
This role is crucial within the business and will be involved in managing the payroll process and supervision of the payroll team. If you enjoy working in a challenging but rewarding role with a good level of autonomy, then please don’t hesitate to apply.