People Advice Lead
Frazer John Recruitment, HR practice, are pleased to be working with our Dartford based client in their search for a People Advice Lead on a permanent basis.
As the People Advice Lead you will report directly into the Director of People & Culture and be responsible for leading the People Advice service. You will advice and coach managers regarding employee relations matters and specialised people services, including grievances, employment tribunals, restructures and TUPE.
- Accountabilities include:Leading the People Advisors, ensuring delivery of consistent and quality advice, regularly reviewing work outputs, setting improvement targets and appraising individual performance.
- Provide regional support to managers with complex people issues, providing coaching and training.
- Supporting the roll out of upskilling sessions to maintain and build manager capability, ensuring managers are equipped with the appropriate knowledge and skills to deal with people related issues.
- Attend grievance, appeals and consultation meetings for complex people issues.
- Support the People Partners with complex high change initiatives across the group.
For this role, you must have experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating HR teams, a proven track record of managing a people advice service in a high volume HR department and have good knowledge of employment law. If interested, please submit your CV below or contact Charlotte Pritchard on 0161 667 2265.