People Services Manager
Frazer John Recruitment HR practice is working on behalf of, an ambitious organisation, who are recruiting for a People Services Manager
for a role based in Liverpool.
You will be an HR Manager with experience across all areas of the employee life cycle including recruitment, learning and development and pay and benefits.
In this role you will lead, coach and develop the People Services team to ensure effective delivery and first-line advice service. You will be responsible for delivering a customer lead, timely and compliant service through a range of platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with People Service teams including the Centre of Excellence and People Partners to deliver a seamless end to end service proposition.
- Resolve escalated employee and customer queries and issues.
- Lead and contribute to improvement initiatives and change projects to enhance service performance and customer satisfaction, ensuring deliverables meet service delivery plans.
- Review and measure People Service team performance against agreed standards and taking actions to improve the capability to deliver maximum potential and achieve performance standards.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent leading and coaching skills.
- Experience in developing high performing operational team.
- Experience of managing and influencing a range of stakeholder requirements.
- Commercially aware with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent knowledge of HR legislation, regulations and standards relating to the employee life cycle.
Should you wish to know more about this exciting opportunity please call Charlotte Pritchard at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester) or apply with your CV through this advert.