Frazer John Recruitment is delighted to be working with one of the world’s leading hotel and residential/living space developers and designers. With an activities pipeline in excess of £2bn, they are committed to challenging and improving modern ways of working, living and playing.The Opportunity:
You will work closely with the Director of Capital Raising to source equity and help create new funds – as well as opportunistic single-asset funds or club capital deals in order to finance new projects in London and key international cities. You will be a key member of the senior team with and the opportunity for career advancement is excellent.Role Background:
At an exciting stage in its growth – having delivered over 50+ projects worldwide and with a further 30 projects under development – our client is continuing to refocus their core investment activity on the UK and a select number of prime international locations.
A new team has recently been established to focus on capital raising and investment management. The Investment Manager will help source, structure and finance an exciting pipeline of new projects. Tasks may include managing single-asset funds or club deals from time to time but the primary mandate (12 – 18-months timeframe) will be the creation and management of a new fund focused on real estate developments across the UK & Ireland. In time they will expand this geographic remit. The role will work closely with in-house Development and Finance teams.Role Description:
- Your primary responsibility will be to act as the Investment Manager for the residential income and opportunistic single-asset/club capital funds.
- A minimum of 5+ years real estate investment/asset management experience.
- You must have a robust understanding of the UK property sector, markets and key drivers.
- You will have strong financial analysis and modelling skills necessary to complete the appropriate levels of due diligence needed to acquire and manage investments.
- You will analyse said investments in line with the Performance Requirements and act on the behalf of the funds’ various shareholders – conducting and signing off on all relevant reporting.
- You will work closely with the Finance Team and partners to source suitable debt finance packages which work enable the acquisition of investments on behalf of the Equity Funds/Clubs.
- You will work closely with the Development Team to monitor pipeline and ensure same can be developed to satisfy with Fund/Club Performance Requirements.
- You will assist in the drafting and implementation of the Asset Management platform’s business plan.
- You will lead on all relevant reporting and registrations required as part of FCA compliance criteria.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication
- Excellent academic record with an additional Master degree or MRICS/CFA/ACA