PPM / Project Manager
Our client, an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner based in Reading focussing on the Microsoft Productivity Platform; Office 365, Azure, SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online and Dynamics CRM, have a requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join their dynamic team to deliver and drive exciting transformations.
- An experienced technical expert with excellent consultative skills that’s able to communicate at all levels and areas of an organisation.
- A keen self-starter, looking to develop both their personal and the company’s knowledge and skillset, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A proven commercial awareness enabling the individual to grow the relationship with a client and identify new opportunities whilst they are working on client engagements.
- The ability to manage their own time within the commercial aspects of engagements to ensure that all activities are delivered to high quality, on time and within budget.
- Deliver projects based on a range of Office 365 and Azure based technologies to a broad client base, ensuring that the solutions take into consideration technical strategy, successful adoption, long-term sustainability and commercial awareness.
- Must come from a project management role and demonstrate the ability to work with multiple clients and multiple projects.
- Demonstrable end to end project lifecycle delivery experience.
Contact Dean Cassell at Frazer John Recruitment (London) for further details.