Process and Performance Manager
Frazer John Recruitment HR Practice is proud to be partnering with a fantastic Liverpool based business that is currently looking to recruit a Process and Performance Manager to join their team on a fixed term basis for 24 months.
The successful individual will be experienced in successfully leading, managing and motivating HR teams and will have previously provided HR systems support within a large organisation.
- Lead, develop and coach the Systems and Data Analysis to deliver efficient and effective systems and data service to allow the delivery of the People Strategy.
- Manage systems activity to help support the employee life cycle including the introduction of performance and pay reviews.
- Manage the delivery of MI, enabling accurate reporting of people data to support the delivery of the People Strategy.
- Collaborate with IT colleagues to support, design, build, implement and test the development of new systems and upgrades to existing systems.
- Ensure effective relationship management with third-party providers.
- Manage People Services plans including the Risk Plan and Business Continuity Plan, ensuring they are maintained inline with overall standards.
- Manage the performance and development of your team, providing expertise and coaching as required.
As an individual, you will have a comprehensive working knowledge of HRMS databases and systems including HR, Payroll, Recruitment and Learning and Development systems.
Should you wish to know more about this exciting opportunity please call Charlotte Pritchard at Frazer John Recruitment (Manchester) or apply with your CV through this advert.