Assistant Product Manager - PropTech - £35,000 - £40,000
If you are currently working as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager and looking for your next challenge in a well funded, highly entreprenurial, well backed start up? Have commercial go getting blood in your veins? An eye for (technical) detail?
Passionate about solving long overdue, tangible, real world issues that benefit the community? If so, then Frazer John Recruitment (London) are working with a PropTech business that may have the right opportunity for you.
The business have a unique proposition for the market, are already revenue generating and have a solid expansion plan to grow throughout London, the UK and then Internationally too. They are in the process of realeasing thier MVP, a suite of apps to disrupt an ineffecient industry. The business is well funded and has a leadership team that has exited deals over$200m + in the verticals of software and real estate with lots of experience raising venture capital for high growth startups.
The Role – Assistant Product Manager
• Develop a deep understanding of our target users and their known and unknown needs
• Test hypothesis through surveys, interviews & user data
• Write simple and high impact consumer facing copy customised to different customer segments
• Guide our customers face to face, over email & phone in getting maximum value from our platform
• Negotiating product trade-offs impacting cost, schedule and usability to optimise ROI
• Be the main point of contact during the on boarding process
• Build a trusting ongoing relationship with our customers by undertaking regular syncs and providing proactive
• Be the internal customer voice, providing regular updates & communicating project status, issues,
dependencies & responsibilities to all stakeholders, from Sales to the Board
• Track customer metrics and increasing adoption and usage
• Identify expansion opportunities with our current customers
• Update internal reports and process to continuously refine the on boarding process, user journey and
• Proactively identify and manage key project risks & know when to escalate matters to senior management
A bit about you.....
• You have probably just started out in your technology/product career.
• Entrepreneurial, ambitious, self starter with resourceful mindset
• Fantastic time management and ability to prioritise a busy workload for maximum business impact
• Proven experience in manual testing
• Some experience in managing technical software products from conception to release
• Hands on experience creating and using tools for product analytics
• Comfortable in setting customer expectations and dealing with customer curve balls
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Comfortable in a fast paced, high potential start up environment, where things change quickly and grow fast
• Interest in property and/or technology disruption
This is a unique opportunity at a company with a compelling proposition. If you are interested please apply accordingly or contact Neil Owen at Frazer John Recruitment (London).