Recruitment Business Partner
Frazer John Recruitment is partnering with a forward-facing Manufacturing client based in Crewe to find a Recruitment Business Partner on a 3 month contract, starting April 2019 with the potential to extend. The ideal candidate will be polished and have experience of in-house recruiting in a complex matrix organisation.
- Manage all tasks related to recruitment: briefing profiles with managers, posting jobs, screening CVs, conducting interviews, develop new evaluation techniques, making job offers
- Collaborate with internal hiring partners on strategic and tactical recruitment through creative sourcing methods, networking, and employment branding
- Establish solid working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Build a pipeline of top talent, and convert passive candidates through managing sourcing channels & identifying new sources of top talent
- Maintain knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries and trends
- Keep within target KPIs: time to accept, agency hire ratios, customer satisfaction and cost per hire.
- Meeting targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
- Understanding the local markets, monitoring and reviewing of the internal processes and legislation.
- Promote the business as an employer of choice, through all stages of the recruitment process.
It is an exciting time to join the business, there are robust growth plans facilitated by £15Bn worth of global investment. This will be a pivotal role to execute overall recruitment strategy plans through the hands-on delivery.
This role therefore requires an ability to build credible & strategic relationships with stakeholders along with taking responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all recruitment needs.
If this role is of interest please click 'Apply' and send your CV immediately, for further information contact Chris Minihan at Frazer John recruitment now.