Regional HR Advisor
Frazer John Recruitment, HR Practice is working on behalf of a dynamic, rapidly growing not for profit organisation that is recruiting for a 12 month fixed term Regional HR Advisor based out of Manchester City Centre with travel across the North West and West Midlands.
You will be a HR Advisor with experience across all areas of generalist HR, Employee Relations and recruitment.
With preferable experience with call centre/sales background, you will be a true generalist, supporting the HR manager, taking responsibility for your own case load and acting as a first point of contact for line manager. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- First point of contact for Line Managers in all employee-related matters
- Communicate effectively with HR Manager and Senior HR Business Parter
- Champion and embed change initiatives across the organisation
- Provide recruitment advice to managers
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development team
You will be an experienced HR Advisor with excellent, current knowledge of employment legislation and best practice. In addition, you will ideally have;
- Experience in providing HR support within a call centre/ tele sales environment
- In depth experience with employee relations advise, with confidence to coach line managers through relevant policies and processes
- Previous experience of working with recruitment in a fast paced environment
- CIPD qualified
This is an exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing not-for-profit organisation. This is a 12 month fixed term position paying up to £30,000 along with excellent benefits.
If interested please apply with your CV or contact Charlotte Pritchard at Frazer John Recruitment to discuss.